"Glamping Experience" Family Room Package
Promotion Period: 2018-09-26 to 2018-12-31
Enjoy the camping fun even when you are staying indoor comfortably! Your little ones can have their little own private world. Delicious themed afternoon tea set and in-room snack combo and are also prepared for the whole family to enjoy.
Little ones will also receive a Sharks and Pirates drawstring backpack and participate in a Flower Press Making Workshop where they will collect leaves of different shapes within the hotel area and bring home their collections full of memories interacting with the nature.
Special HK$100 dining discount at Satay Inn to be enjoyed by Sino Club members.
For reservations and enquiries, please contact the Reservations Department
Tel: +852 2452 8833
Terms and Conditions:
- Full payment is required at time of booking. No changes, cancellations or refunds is allowed.
- All cancellations will incur a charge. The penalty charge for cancellations is 100 percent of the stay.
- Each room only allows a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below. Additional charges will be applied for other guests.
- Each complimentary activity is applicable to one child aged 11 or below, per room only. Additional charges will be applied for other guests.
- Complimentary access to Sharks and Pirates Adventure Zone is applicable to one child aged 11 or below only (one complimentary session except Arts & Crafts Corner).
- Complimentary access to swimming pools is limited to a maximum of two adults and two children aged 11 or below.
- Gifts are available while stock lasts, changes may be applied without prior notice.
- Advance bookings of workshops are recommended, subject to availability and allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
- The above prices are inclusive of a 10% service charge and prevailing government tax.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.