Mindfulness Yoga and Sensory Exploration
Promotion Period: Until 2018-11-18
We connect to the world through our body, including the five senses. In our daily lives, sounds from vendors on the streets, smell of curry fishballs, messages on the phone… sensory stimulations are abundant. Sometimes we may numb our bodies unconsciously to bring a sense of calmness.
In this half-day retreat in Hong Kong Gold Coast, we open the body and mind through yoga and mindfulness. Then we will engage in a series of sensory exercises, to explore within, with others, and with the environment. We will also express our experience in our unique way in the end. The class will be followed by a healthy 3-course lunch.
Date: 18 November 2018 (Sunday)
Time: 10am – 1pm (Yoga, Meditation, Sensory Exploration, Sharing)
1pm – 2pm (Lunch Period)
Venue: Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel
Facilitator: Ms. Maggie Lin - cofounder of nose hk
Price: HK$660 per person (includes 3 hours Sensory Experience and a 3-course healthy set lunch)
- Suitable to anyone who is interested in yoga, mindfulness, meditation, sensory experience, self-understanding, relaxation, creativity. Dress in comfortable clothes and shoes, and bring your curiosity and openness.
- In case you are experiencing long-term medical conditions, pain issues, please mention it during application so that we can follow up to better understand and cater to your needs.
- Members of Sino Club, iPrestige, Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club and residents of Gold Coast Residence can enjoy a special 10% discount with promotion code*
|*Promotion Codes for Members or Residents:|
|Gold Coast Yacht and Country Club||GCYCC10|
|Gold Coast Residence||GCR10|
For reservations and enquiries, please contact Sports & Recreation Department
Tel：+852 2452 8662
Email : email@example.com
Terms and Conditions:
- Tickets are available on a first come first served basis
- All photos are for reference only.
- All prepaid bookings are non-refundable.
- No cancellation or amendment can be made once the booking is confirmed.
- Seating is arranged by the hotel (12 persons per table) on table sharing basis.
- The above price does not include parking space.
- Arrangement of event is subject to weather conditions and the hotel’s confirmation.
- All hotel services and offers are subject to availability and the hotel's confirmation.
- All programmes are subject to change without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel reserves the right of final decision.
- In the event of discrepancy or inconsistency between English and Chinese version of these terms and conditions, the English version shall prevail.