Locate Our Hotel
1 Castle Peak Road,
Hong Kong Gold Coast Hotel provides a pleasurable escape from the city's hustle and bustle yet remains easily accessible. We are just 20 minutes from the airport, 25 minutes from Tsim Sha Tsui shopping district and 30 minutes from Central.
Regular shuttle buses run between our beachside hotel and downtown Tsim Sha Tsui in Kowloon, Tsuen Wan or Tsing Yi Airport Express and MTR station.
Regular Shuttle Bus Service
- Between Tsim Sha Tsui and hotel – HK$35 per person per single trip
- Between Tsuen Wan/Tsing Yi and Hotel – HK$25 per person per single trip
Hong Kong’s bus and taxi services and our comfortable limousine service provide easy access from the Hong Kong International Airport to the hotel.
By Airport Bus
- Airport Bus A33 (runs every 60 minutes on average from 7:50am to 00:00mn daily)
- Whole Trip: Approximately 60-85 minutes
- Full Fare: HK$27.7 per person per single trip
- Golden Beach Station
- Click here for bus schedule
- Approximately HK$250 per trip
- Maximum 4 passengers with 2 – 3 pieces of luggage
- Please note tunnel and luggage fee will be charged separately
- Limousine: HK$720 per car per trip Maximum 3 passengers with 2 – 3 pieces of luggage
- Deluxe Van: HK$800 per car per trip Maximum 5 passengers with 3 – 4 pieces of luggage
- Please contact our airport representative at counter B11 for arrangement
From other locations to the hotel:
- Tuen Mun MTR Station: Take MTR Bus Route K51 or K53 (during peak hours) at exit C2 and get off at Golden Beach Station
- Tuen Mun Ferry Terminal (From/To Macau): Approximately 10 minutes by taxi
- Shenzhen Bay Port: Approximately 15 minutes by taxi
- Hong Kong Macau Ferry Terminal: Take Citybus Route 962B or 962 (during peak hours) from Wing On Centre Station and get off at Golden Beach Station
All prices above are subject to change without prior notice.